Custom Searches of the AERS and SRS Databases
FOI Services is pleased to announce custom searches of FDA's Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS) and Spontaneous Reporting System (SRS) databases presented in a new easy to read format. Now you may view the data for each record presented together on one screen.
Download a sample dataset at no charge. Database and instructions are included.
Take advantage of these built in features:
- All data for each ISR (record) is presented in a clear, easy-to-read format
- View only those records where the drug(s) used for your search have primary or secondary suspect status
- View results by reaction
- Easy-to-read summaries of outcomes and reactions
- Export underlying data tables to perform your own further analysis
- Generate lists of ISRs and Image Numbers by reaction and/or suspect status for easy requesting of Medwatch forms
- Each search includes both brand and generic report (eg: Claritin, Allavert or loratadine) wherever included in the drug name (Claritin, ClaritinD, Claritin Reditabs, etc)
- Custom filters available (call us for details)
- Fast turnaround time with overnight or electronic delivery included
- Automatic data updates available as new quarterly data is released by FDA
- And much more!
Use with your copy of MS Access 2000 or higher.