Custom Searches of the FAERS, AERS and SRS Databases
FOI Services is pleased to provide custom searches of FDA Adverse Event Reporting System (FAERS 8/28/2012-6/30/16), Adverse Event Reporting System (AERS 11/1/1997-8/27/2012), and Spontaneous Reporting System (SRS 1/1/1969-10/31/1997) databases presented in an easy-to-read format - you may view the data for each record presented together on one screen.
Download a sample dataset at no charge. Database and instructions are included.
Take advantage of these built-in features:
- All data for each case is presented in a clear, easy-to-read format
- View only those records where the drug(s) used for your search have primary or secondary suspect status
- View results by reaction
- Easy-to-read summaries of outcomes and reactions
- Export underlying data tables to perform your own further analysis
- Generate lists of ISRs and Image Numbers by reaction and/or suspect status for easy requesting of Medwatch forms
- Each search includes both brand and generic report (eg: Claritin, Allavert or loratadine) wherever included in the drug name (Claritin, ClaritinD, Claritin Reditabs, etc)
- Electronic delivery included
- Automatic data updates available as new quarterly data is released by FDA
- And much more!
Use with your copy of MS Access 2000 or higher.